Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

BarNone Dallas

Went to the big D a while back to buy some weaner cattle and stopped by this hipster joint in the White Lake section of town for some fries. It was at night so that's why it's dark in the pictures. Also I was outside so I didn't catch the consumption (cough cough).


The inside is very Dallas 1995 - all wood and metal. People didn't seem to mind though.



A "side" of fries was $2.95. I was getting a grilled cheese sandwich with fries but I didn't want to wait so I ordered a "side" as an appetizer. They came in a bowl.


Nice. They seemed fresh cut but upon close inspection I believe these are top-tier "skin -on" foodservice suckers.


Good though. Nice and fluffy on the inside. Also the ketchup was cold and fresh. These fries with their grilled cheese and a beer is a total win for everyone.


DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?