Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Insert Hawaii Lei Joke Here

After 9 days of eating fries in Tokyo, our palates yearned for something tropical. So off to Hawaii we went. The view from our room was pretty sweet.

The hotel's beach bar had some fries that defied all the laws of capitalist consumerism. Now I know what you're thinking. $14 for some fries? You've got to be joking mate!

But wait! These babies are huge, the portion is more that two people can eat, and they are made fresh. The ketchup that comes with them is the bomb as well.

I ate these every day that were there. 

And you can't beat the view.


The next place we tried was the Maui Brewing Company right across the street from our hotel. It's Waikiki so you expect price ridiculousness.

But oh mama these things were worth it.

NICE. The beers are really good too.

While we were sitting there a big parade went by. Musta known we were coming.

 Lotsa bird thieves around this joint...

Next stop was Waikiki Brewing Company. Tsunami Fries? Yes please!

Yowzers! I love how in America this is considered a "munchie". This amount of fries would feed like 4 euros and 6 Japanese.


10 out of 10. 

Hawaii is a fry state. DO IT.

P.S. Pearl Harbor is still there. I thought they moved it.


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?