Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Hell's Kitchen

I generally like Gordon Ramsay. I don't know him personally but he seems okay. So I went to his joint in one of the big casinos with an open mind.

There was this big tv with him on it on the way in. I wish he would yell at you real mad. That would be fun. Instead he was just like "welcome to my restaurant, blah blah blah".

Big place. Kinda empty on accounta we went for dinner around 4pm. Sheesh...old people am I right?

Hey look at that slacker over there on the right. You got time to lean, you got time to clean buddy!

I'm not sure how I even got fries during the dinner service since they aren't on the menu. Maybe I greased somebody. I can't remember. Any way it was funny how the cup of fries and ketchup came on a little black plate. Classy!

They are pretty good. Not sure what I paid for em but they're probably not worth it. 

This is one of the things the joint if famous for. Beef Wellington. It's good.

 I would say get the fries if you're going there anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?