Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Live vs. The Grunion and Z

The Grunion and Z went to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live in Tulsa this past weekend.
GRUNION:  Man, road tripping to a show is awesome.  Oooooooooklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain!  Pass me some snackies!

Z:  I'm kinda nervous about the show.  Do you think they'll just play stuff from the new album, or do you think they'll do a bunch of the classic stuff?

GRUNION:  All I know is that they better play the Wiggle Song or I will throw the biggest hissy the world has ever seen.

Z:  For sure.  We'll throw a double hissy.

GRUNION:  Are you gonna crowd surf again?

Z: Probably.  The last time I crowd surfed I was all RAWR!  Take this suckas!  Lost one of my shoes though.

Z:  That was the best I ever crowd surfed.  Ever.

GRUNION:  Finally!  These seats are boss!  I hope the Gabba starts soon.

Z:  Whoa!  What's up with the ladies in row N?  Are they checkin out my Muno hat?  What's up, ladies!

ANNOUNCER:  Boys and girls, please welcome Yo Gabba Gabba!

GRUNION:  Awesome, they're recreating the '86 tour!

Z:  Wait...is that...I think it's...

ANNOUNCER:  Boys and girls, please welcome Biz Markie!

Z:  Biz Markie?  Was he on the '86 tour?
GRUNION:  Let me think....I don't think so....

Z:  CROWDSURF!  Waaaahoooooooo!

Z:  Man, that was totally awesome!  It's gonna take me hours to come down off the adrenaline high!
GRUNION:  Totally!

Two minutes later...

Victory:  Yo Gabba Gabba Live

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?