Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Loafin Joe's

***Disclaimer***  The following review is of potato chips.  Technically they are not "fries", but I thought they deserved it.

The other day we found a coupon for Loafin Joe's stuck in our door handle.  I hadn't thought about that joint in years, but we started talking about it and remembered that they had good in-house made chips that were ranch-flavored.  So off we went.  The Grunion tagged along.

I didn't take a picture of the inside, but it is exactly the same as the last time I was there 15 years ago.  Seriously, they have not made a single change except for replacing the old big-butt TVs with flat screens.  We ordered the ranch, parmesan-garlic, and BBQ flavors for "testing".

The ranch ones were as good as I remembered them.  They were not hot, but I suppose chips don't necessarily have to be.  And there were a lot of them for $2.70.  Totally worth it!

The BBQ and parmesan-garlic ones were kinda stupid, but still worth it.

The Grunion approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?