Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Powerhouse Seafood

Ever notice that you can almost never get fries at a BBQ place?  They always have chips instead.  But the thing about seafood is that it almost always has fries as an option.  Not sure why (maybe a chef could tell me) but I have never been to a seafood-themed restaurant that didn't have fries.  Even fancy-schmancy seafood joints have fries.

I never remember that Powerhouse exists.  It's probably on accounta the only time I went there regularly was when Hunkr Down played there and I was "working".  But I was there last week and I checked out the fare.

FOUR FIFTY!?  Man they must be awesome for that much!

Huh?

Hmmmm.

They're decent fries.  They were hot, fresh, kinda halfway between regular and steak fries with a slight crispness and very fluffy interior.  But come on.  $4.50 should get you a shoebox full of em.  6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?