Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Monday, October 16, 2017

Mojo's Pints and Pies

When I was a young lad, there was a law in most states that prohibited pizza joints from having fries.  I think it was part of the same law that required all pizza places to have red checkered table cloths and crappy knives that can't actually cut pizza.  Also, there were no chicken wings allowed.

I'm pretty sure those laws are still in place, but it seems they are not being enforced anymore.  Behold Mojo's in Fayetteville.

Deck outside (too hot).

Big open room inside.

And fries on the menu!  Let's go.

 A word of caution.  When you order sauces they bring you roughly 40 ounces.  Very much.

Although the pizza at Mojo's is good, I must take a moment to recognize the wings.  They are fantastic.  In fact, I usually don't eat the pizza at all.  I just eat these wings.  REALLY good.  Try them.  Love them.

The Grunion usually sits under the table and steals wifi.  Pirate.

Okay, so $3.25 gets you this basket of fries.  Not a bad amount.

Fork for scale.

Super crispy, lightly-battered frozen variety.

Very nice.  Definitely worth a try, dear readers.

The Grunion decided that he had invented the best thing ever - Fry Pizza!

I didn't have the heart to tell him it's been done for centuries.  I just let him enjoy it.

Mojo's = DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?