Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Friday, February 23, 2018

Taco Bell Nacho Fries

You've probably seen the commercials by now.  Taco Bell's new(ish) Nacho Fries promise a lot, so I jumped at the chance to try them last month.

I stopped at a super fancy looking TB outside of Tulsa.

  Hmm...$1 for fries sounds like a trap.

I got the regular ones and the "Nacho Fries Supreme" as well.  When in Rome...

Well...

The regular ones looked normal.  I couldn't tell if they were fried or cooked in one of those hot tornado air ovens though on accounta they weren't very crispy.  I called the Taco Bell later and the manager confirmed that they are indeed fried in oil.  Coulda fooled me.  They were meh.  And the nacho sauce tastes like foot sweat mixed with melted yellow crayons.

I only kinda picked at the supremes.  Gross as well.

I normally don't even bother anymore to write posts about joints where the fries suck, but I decided to do this one as a public service/warning.  DO NOT EAT TACO BELL FRIES.

They suck so bad they almost make me hate Taco Bell.

But not really.

Because that other stuff is so good.

I must have it.

Regularly.

Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?