Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Thursday, December 20, 2018

The Funky Pelican

Last week someone emailed me that this joint in Flagler Beach Florida had some kick butt fries so I figured I'd slide down there to try em.  All the flights were booked so I chartered a plane.  I will spare no expense for some supposedly good fries y'all.

These piers that have a restaurant/tourist trap attached to them are like blades of grass in FL.  Seriously there's like one every 2 or 3 miles.  But this one is owned by the same folks that run Crabby Joe's so I figured they'd be okay.

Right off the bat I was sad on accounta the hostess was in a rotten mood and didn't like me.  Oh well.  Amy ordered the biggest bloody mary ever.  Fork for scale.

View was okay.

French Fries were listed as a "side".  Strike one.  And why $2.63?  Such a random price....

I always think it's funny when they bring fries in a bowl.  So classy.


Good amount.

Crispy, hot, tasty!

All told a great set of fries at a decent price.  DO IT.

Left my mark on their chalkboard out front.

P.S.  Can anyone spot me $26,000 to pay for the plane charter?  I'll get you back I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?