Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Monday, May 13, 2019

Sassy's Revisited

Ten years ago I checked out the fry offerings of this joint in Fayetteville.  Went back recently to check for any changes.  The patio is pretty sweet when the weather is nice.  I recommend it as the interior can seem claustrophobical.  Irish nachos with waffle fries as the base and pulled pork?  Yes please.  I should note that on Sundays you can get a $10 bottle of champagne with a carafe of OJ or cranberry juice (yuck) and pour your own mimosas.  Much better deal than the $2.50 single mimosas IMO.

Boom!

Solid execution of the American doctrine of excess!

The pulled pork is awesome and the waffle fries are perfect.

I got to this point and said to myself "I should stop eating now.  I can take these home for later."

So much good.  10 out of 10.  DO IT ON A SUNDAY.

P.S. I ate the whole damn thing.  I was so embarrassed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?