Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Why Do They Do This?

Got these in a gas station on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

I thought to myself, "I love cheese fries!". 

The picture on the package is of fries with cheese on them. Also the picture shows little bits of green stuff on them. Healthy!

Look at all these convincing words!

So...umm...

There was nothing about these things that even remotely resembled the taste of cheese fries. Which is a pretty astounding feat considering they are made from the main ingredient of fries. These were so meh that I needed to invent a new word that means that something is so bland that it transcends total suckage and dimensionally shifts into a whole other realm of meh-ness.

So I dub these PUH

DO NOT DO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?