Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Airports are Weird Places to Eat

So I'm a jetsetter. And I was jetsettin in the Charlotte airport and I needed some fries. The closest "restaurant" to my next flight was this joint Whiskey River.

Decor was like what Disneyland thinks rednecks like. Faux cowhide chairbacks.

Mechanical bull (with festive St. Patricks Cape).

But you can't beat the view so...

LET'S HEAT THINGS UP WITH SOME TOTS! 

Hmm.

These tots were not at all spicy/hot, the pulled pork was gummy, and the portion was crapola. These things sucked bad. The waitress noticed I only ate half (she knew fatties like me always wolf down anything) and asked if there was something wrong with them.I told her they sucked and she said "Yeah, they do. But the wings are awesome-you should have tried those."  WTH? Thanks for the post tip.

So anyway I got the wings and they were awesome. But this is not a wing report.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?