Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Grunion Reviews Applebee's

As a general rule, I don't go to Applebee's.  Mostly cause years ago I ordered something they had called "Riblets" which were disgusting and made me sick.  But recently my uncle sent me an Applebee's gift card, and a free meal is hard to turn down even if it makes you sick.  I decided to let the Grunion review the fries. He had a bad attitude about it.

GRUNION:  Hmmm.  Looks like a happenin place with the walker crowd.

GRUNION:  Let's see what's on the menu.

GRUNION:  Everything has a cutesy name.  Forget that crap.  I want a platter of fried stuff.  Make it happen fat man!

About 20 minutes later...

GRUNION:  Ah....brooding....subtle notes of vinegar and canola....

GRUNION:  Uh oh....

GRUNION:  BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP!

GRUNION:  Whew!  Glad that wasn't barf!  I'll give em a 5 out of 10 cause they're stupid and Snoopy doesn't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?