Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Facts of Life

GRUNION:  Yo, Marky-Mark!  I need you give me "the talk".
MARK:  Wha?
GRUNION:  You know-THE talk.
MARK:  Whoa.  You probably need your mom and dad to do that.  Plus, you're really young-

GRUNION:  Listen, kids are getting into it at a younger and younger age all the time.  I don't want to be at a disadvantage when it comes to knowledge.
MARK:  Yeah, but-
GRUNION:  C'mon, my old man's busy and mom is at the store.  Here, you can use my magnadoodle as a visual aid to explain the complicated stuff.
MARK:  Well, okay I guess.  Here goes...

MARK:  There are 11 players on the offense and 11 players on the defense.  The quarterback stands under center and he hands-or "hikes" the ball to him.
GRUNION:  Don't forget to explain the over/under 4-3 defense to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?