Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Carny Bucket O Fries

We were at a street festival recently and I saw a woman walking with one of these.  I had to have one.

This was the carny trailer that was selling them FOR 7 BUCKS!

Normally I would walk away laughing, but for you, my dear readers, I am willing to invest in your education.

I watched the guy put a potato in a curly fry spinner cutter thing and whirly up a head of lettuce-sized bunch of curly fries.  He threw the ball in the fryer and 3 minutes later he handed Amy this:

And they were...TOTALLY UNCOOKED.  Yuck.

I took them back and made them make me another batch.   This time they were cooked, but they still sucked...bad.

I think I may have mentioned this before, but carny fries at a carnival/festival/county fair will suck.  Always and forever.  Lesson learned?

Carny Bucket O Fries: 0 out of 10.

P.S.  I will put lots of other tasty things in my Bucket O Fries bucket...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?