Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Grunion Looks for Booty

GRUNION:  Arrrgh!  Me pirate senses be tellin me there be treasure about!
GIBBY:  Really?  Cool.  How do you know?
GRUNION:  I haves this here treasure map!  Got it from some wench named Mommy!
AMY:  I heard that!  That is not a word we use!
GRUNION:  Let's ride the pirate elevator to the beach to retrieve my bounty!
GIBBY:  Okay, but I'm not going anywhere with you dressed like that.

GRUNION:  Seems the treasure is buried under an X somewheres.

GRUNION:  Aha!  There be the X!

GRUNION:  Get me shovel wench!  I mean, Mom.

GRUNION:  Behold!  What's this bag doing buried here?

Notice he let the bag fly in the wind down the beach.  Amy had to run after it.

GRUNION:  Whoa! A totally sweet Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?