Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Friday, April 19, 2019

For the Love of Pete JUST STOP!

I feel like the fast food corporate idea monsters are seeing my posts and creating more of these terrible things just to torture me at this point.  The latest abomination comes once again courtesy of the BK Lounge-Bacon Cheesy Tots.  This is what BK says they look like:

These boxes give me nightmares now.

Oh I see.  Little chunks of the stuff you use to batter the chicken nuggets.

Except you put a microscopic amount of the shredded cheese and bacon bits that fell off the prep counter onto the floor that have been swept up.

Even if these were made better, I can't see a fair amount of anything inside these.  You would be better off eating the two dollar bills that these cost.

Tastes like depression.

DO NOT DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?