Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Grunion vs. BK Funnel Cake Fries

The Grunion has eyes like an eagle and the memory of an elephant savant.  He was seeing signs all the way to Daytona Beach advertising Burger King's newest failure - Funnel Cake Fries.  Normally I wouldn't even bother with this kind of nonsense (not potato-based) but the Grunion was relentless.  I told him in the car that he could try them "at some point when we got to DYB".  He remembered I said that like 6 days later.

So here is the box. 

And here are the disgusting contents.

GRUNION:  "Okay so they're kinda squishy"

GRUNION:  "They're kinda like french toast or something."

GRUNION:  "Smells funny.  Maybe they have honey on them or something?"

GRUNION:  "I guess they're not that good.  But I'll eat them all anyway.

GRUNION:  "Dad?"

GIBBY:  "Yes?"
GRUNION:  "When's dinner?"

BK Funnel Cake Fries = DON'T DO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?