Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Inlet Harbor in Daytona Beach

We have been to the Inlet Harbor a few times in the past, but it occurred to me on our recent trip there that I hadn't reviewed the fries.  Or maybe I have.  I can't remember.  Anyway I did when we were there last week.  The Inlet Harbor is an uber-touristy bar/live music club/restaurant/marina/store complete with kitschy ocean-themed installations.

On this particular trip, they had infused Halloween stuff in with everything.  Scary!

The view of the Intercoastal Waterway is awesome, and the ambiance is generally pretty sweet.

$2.25 for fries?  Okay, I'll bite.

Steak fries?  Sweeeeet!

Although there were only 20 actual fries, they were crispy on the outside, and fluffy and hot on the inside.  Everything a steak fry should be.  Here is a shot showing the fluffy interior.

The seasoning was great as well.

The only thing that put me off (besides the price vs. amount ratio) was this crap ketchup.  Seriously?  Top-notch steak fries with bottom of the barrel ketchup? 

All things considered, 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?