Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Willie James Restaurant & Pub

I heard about this place cause they brew their own beer.  I know, I know, this is a fry blog, but when eating fries, it's important to cleanse the palate liberally with beer.  Anyhoo, they also have fries so there you go.  Nice things first:  The building is beautiful. 

They have a huge indoor patio (is that a thing?) where bands play.

And they have those big oaky rafter thingys.  Pretty cool.

The fries and the beer are another matter.
***Hold on.  I just decided to kill this review.  I don't want to spend a bunch of time (and waste yours) writing about how the fries are meh, and how the service is rotten, and how the house-brewed beer is ridiculously bad.  I decided I would just provide you a link to the Yelp reviews.


1 out of 10 (but only cause they actually serve fries).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?