Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Some Trailer on the Beach

Was walking along Daytona Beach recently and saw this trailer.  As I got closer, I smelled fries.

"Pa's Super Dog", eh?.  Can't say the marketing is solid....  

$4.50 for a large order is kinda steep, but I am standing on a beach so....

The guy dropped them right when I ordered them so of course they were hot.

The cut out section of cardboard to carry them was a nice touch.

I don't know if I was hungry, or feeling nostalgic or what, but these fries seemed REALLY good.  There was nothing special about them.  They were straight from the costco bag into the fryer and onto the boat with nary a seasoning at all.  But they were hot, they were fresh, there were a good amount (even at $4.50), and walking along the beach popping one after another into my mouth made me happy.

9 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?