Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

MoMo's Pizza - Tallahassee, FL

Every 100th batch of fries or so, I like to cleanse my palate with something light, healthy, and refreshing.  This not only allows me to fully appreciate the next batch of fries, but also keeps me in tip-top shape.  I had the opportunity to cleanse said palate recently at a lovely little bistro in Tallahassee called MoMo's

This particular little bistro SERVES SLICES OF PIZZA BIGGER THAN YOUR HEAD.

Here is the Grunion's hand to show scale.

Here is the whole Grunion and Amy to show scale.

Did I mention these slices of pizza only cost $5.95?  The three of us split just the one piece and it was plenty.  It was so light and refreshing I lost 3 pounds.

They also have this monster-sized pizza that you can order if you are angry at your stomach (or if you are a whole rugby team).  These two guys claimed they were gonna finish it, but I could tell they were weak (and they were not a whole rugby team).

Here's the box the monster pizza goes in.

MoMo's also brews their own beer, which is pretty good.

Go to MoMo's.  It's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?