Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Monday, April 28, 2014

The Grunion vs. Grandpa

On a recent dinner trip.

GRUNION:  Psst!  Hey Gramps!  Can you spot me a Jackson? 
GRANDPA:  For what?

GRUNION:  I think the fat man is gonna make me chip in for dinner and I'm tapped.
GRANDPA:  Okay, let's play a game.  I'll put the money in a hand and you guess which hand it's in.

GRUNION:  Are you sure this place is cool?  This is kinda like gambling right?

GRUNION:  I'll say it's THIS HAND!
GRANDPA:  Wrong.

GRANDPA:  I'll shuffle my hands behind my back....and....try again.
GRUNION:  THIS HAND!
GRANDPA:  Nope.

GRUNION:  This is too hard.  How about I sell you this eraser shaped like a train for 50 bucks?
GRANDPA:  50 bucks?  That's more than I paid for my entire wardrobe when I bought it in 1980.

GRUNION:  How about I TAKE THAT MONEY BY FORCE!

GRANDPA:  How about I TICKLE YOU!

GIBBY:  Settle down, you two.  I'm rating fries over here.

GRUNION:  Dang it.  Busted.

Victory: Gibby?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?