Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ed Walker's: Revisited

On the way back from a recent trip to Hot Springs, Amy and I decided to stop in the fort and see how Ed Walker's was doin.  For those of you who haven't dug through the archives, I have been there a few times already.  This trip was not about the giant burger challenge, though.  It was about fries.  I realized I had never actually rated the fries before, and I thought it was high time I did.

Holy crap!  Gravy fries AND curly fries AND regular french fries AND tator tots?

GIBBY:  Honey........there's a whole bunch of kinds of fries and I think it would be irresponsible to not try at least 4 of them.
AMY:  Uh.....okay.

GIBBY:  Sweet!  We'll have the gravy fries, the curly fries, the tator tots, and the regular fries.
AMY:  Um...hooray?

While we were waiting, I noticed this article framed on the wall.  Ed Walker INVENTED the french dip sandwich???  Not according to Wikipedia!

The gravy fries were cool.  Peppery gravy on frozen bag fries.  7 out of 10.

The curly fries were the best.  Crisp, savory, and huge.  8 out of 10.

I didn't take a picture of the tator tots or the regular fries cause they sucked.  5 out of 10.  When I wasn't paying attention, Amy ordered onion rings!  Gross.  I don't know if they were any good cause onion rings are stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?