Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Grunion Meets Ash and Kel

The Grunion had a craving for Louie's fries recently, so he called up Ash and Kel to meet him.  They were nice enough to let the parents come along....

EJ:  Surprise!
GRUNION:  Whoa!  You've got tons of hair in your nostrils!  And on your face!

KEL:  Speaking of nostrils, I can clean my nostrils with my tongue like a lizard!

ASH:  Gross.  I can't believe I'm related to you.

KEL:  I can also burp the national anthem.  Wanna hear?   

GRUNION:  Go ahead dude!  No one's looking....

EJ:  Absolutely not.  Remember what happened at Applebee's?

KEL(talking like a robot):  Fine.  I will sit here very still.  I am a robot.  Beep!

GRUNION:  Hey Ash, I think I may be gettin sick.  Is my nose cold?   I hear that's how you tell if you're sick.

ASH:  First of all, that's dogs and second of all, your nose is fine.
GRUNION:  Man, you've got a reach like Klitschko!  Your arms are longer than me!

ASH:  All the better to hug you with!

Ash's hug turned into a bench-clearing tickle war.  The rest of the people in Louie's were not amused.

KEL (still talking like a robot):  I have received french fries.  Beep!  Yum.  Beep!

GIBBY:  Hey Kel, what's the design you have on your head?
KEL (talking normally now):  It's an arrow.   Like Aang's in The Last Airbender.

I didn't see it at first either.  Here's a visual aid for those of you who are over the age of 12.

GIBBY:  Hey Ash, how come you don't have an Aang haircut?
ASH:  Cause Aang is a boy.  Duh.

Victory: Children

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?