Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rockin Chicken

The other day Jacques says, "Time for some rockin (sic) chicken."  So I was like "Wha?"  And Jacques was like, "Get in the car, let's go."  And I was like "Okay."  Rockin (sic) Chicken in Springdale is primarily a chicken wing/tender joint, but I noticed on the menu that they offer a PAN OF FRIES!  Sign me up.

The counter chick erroneously rung me up for a pan of toast (why would anyone order that?).

After I remedied the situation, this is what was delivered.  Not exactly a "pan" of fries, but impressive nonetheless. 

Crispy, skin-on fries with sea salt that closely resembled the new fries at Wendy's.  It was WAY more than Jacques and I could eat-and all for $6.99.

Bonus points for this super-futuristic fork dispenser.  8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?