Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Wendy's Redemption

Incredible.  After 39 years of some of the crappiest fries in the business, Wendy's has finally gotten it right.  As you may or may not know, Wendy's recently decided to overhaul its menu to become more appealing to the discriminating fast-food palate.  One of the changes was to scrap the old fries and start serving fries that were actually made from potatoes that were dug out of the ground within the last century. 

As I cruised through the drive through at my local Wendy's, I have to say I was skeptical since their fries were SO BAD in the past.  But I am dumbfounded at the turnaround.

82 crisp, hot, perfectly-cooked, golden-brown fries for $2.10 (2.56 cents per fry).  Amazing.

Wendy's new fries bear a striking resemblance to the fries served by Hardees/Carl's Jr., but they are much better.  9 out of 10.  Bravo Wendy's!

The only question I have is what took Wendy's so long to realize their fries sucked so bad before now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?