Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Five Guys

I don't know who the five guys who started Five Guys Burgers are, but they seem to be doing something right with the fries as my most decorated fry spy (not JoDonn) reports.  This particular one was at Dulles International Airport in D.C. (that not JoDonn gets around).

Looking good. Fries are not listed as "sides" or "extras".

Great attention to detail. Not many places do this.

Again, big points for the information about the fries.

Judging by the care and attention they give to the entire fry situation, I think that Five Guys may be a strong contender in the chain category.  I can't say that I approve of serving them in a styrofoam cup, but the cajun-style fries are apparently "top-notch" and rate a 9 out of 10 from (not JoDonn).

Let's hope we get a Five Guys in our airport soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?