Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Logan's Roadhouse

As a rule I shy away from eating at chain restaurants.  They have their time and place, but I like a little flavor in my fries and local places always seem to take more chances.  Unfortunately for me, one of my fry spies (not Jack P.) INSISTED that we go to Logan's cause he wanted to go to Radio Shack afterward to buy an old-time transistor radio (with a speaker and manual tuning dial) to attach to his super-cool recumbent bicycle that he was going to be riding all weekend so he could listen to the football game.  That's probably more than you care about, but I thought you may need an explanation.

Anyhoo, Logan's is located in Fayetteville a block or so away from Target.

At $2.19, the "side" order of fries is kinda steep.  Especially since you only get about 35 of them.

The fries are faux-fresh, and are palatable.  There is an obvious attempt at flavor, but ultimately they are meh.  7 out of 10.

However, Logan's gets a gold star for giving out free peanuts in the shell AND free rolls (if you're into that sort of thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?