Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Grunion & Z: Star Trekkin

We join The Grunion and Z on the bridge of the starship Enterprise...

GRUNION:  I think it's this one-no, this one-no, this one!

Z: What are you doing?

GRUNION:  Trying to release the fruiton torpedias!

Z:  You mean the photon torpedoes?

GRUNION:  Yes!  Dammit Mr. Scott!  I need those dorkon encyclopedias!

Z:  You don't know anything about Star Trek, do you?

GRUNION:  I know I'm supposed to get with some green chick.  Where is she?

Z:  Just leave the controls to me.  Don't bother me while I do this cause it is a very delicate and complicated process!
GRUNION:  Okay, I'll just sit over here and mind my own business...


Z:  Are you trying to sneak up on me?
GRUNION:  Nope.

Z:  I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY MORE POWER CAPTAIN!

GRUNION: Huh?
Z:  IF WE PUSH IT ANY HARDER, THE DI-LITHIUM CRYSTALS ARE GONNA BLOW!

GRUNION: Uh, you're kinda freakin me out a little bit right now.

Z:  Uh, that's how you play Star Trek, stupid.

GRUNION:  Whatever.  I'm hittin the bottle.

THE END

1 comment:

  1. This is clearly some of your best work Kyle. Amazing. These boys are so damn cute.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?