Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Grunion and Remy

REMY:  Hey Grunion, give me your hand and I'll read your palm.
GRUNION: What are you talking about?

REMY:  I learned psychic ability from a Nora Roberts book.
GRUNION:  Wait.  Nora who?

REMY:  Whoa!  I see terrible calamity in your future!

GRUNION: What is it?  Does Elmo get hurt?

REMY:  I foresee that your formula will be contaminated with bug larvae and it will cause you intestinal discomfort and irritability.  Your formula will be unavailable and you won't be able to have it.

GRUNION: Oh no!  I'm doomed!  I'll starve!

REMY:  Ha!  I'm just messin with you!  How could bug larvae get into formula?  You are so gullible!

REMY:  Woo Hoo!  What a rube!  I got you so bad!

NEWSCASTER ON TV:  This just in-Abbot industries has just announced a massive recall of it's popular Similac baby formula due to possible contamination with bug larvae.
REMY:  Whoa....maybe I am psychic!  I wonder if this spoon is a magic wand....

GRUNION:  No formula?  No bottles?  Okay, don't panic.  I know what to do cause I saw this in a movie once.  We'll all draw straws and eat whoever loses.

1 comment:

Got something to say?