Tell a Friend to Become a Follower!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Grunion Gets in a Fight

KYLE:  Whoa!  Grunion, why are you in baby jail and what happened to your eye?
GRUNION:  Got in a fight, got some jail time.  You know, s*** happens when you're as hard as I am.

KYLE:  Uh-huh. Why don't you tell me what really happened?
GRUNION:  Alright, alright.  There was this punk tryin to improve his rep out in the yard and he started trippin.

GRUNION:  First I gave him some of the old crazy stink eye...


GRUNION:  Then I gave him my war cry.  AAAAAAHAAIEEEEE!


GRUNION:  He got a lucky stab in with his shiv, but I beat him down.  He was such a baby he crapped his diapers-literally!


KYLE:  You're not allowed to watch old Oz reruns anymore.
GRUNION:  Dad, you know we're down and all but don't make me cut you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?